Mar 22, 2014

Project Rhino ni Zbrush

This is my first creation in Zbrush 4.0.  I love animals and so I chose rhino to be my first model for sculpting. Zbrush is different compared to other 3D modeling softwares, it can handle millions of polygons to be able to finely create a texture, although this software is primarily used in sculpting and texturinng and not for rendering.  What I did was, the model was imported from 3Ds Max in lowpoly then exported back to it for rendering using GoZ capability in Zbrush where you can go back and forth of your model from Zbrush and to other application like Max. Another thing I really like Zbrush is the capability to generate UV map layout which it takes time to create in Max.































My Zbrush workflow:






No comments:

Post a Comment