Apr 8, 2013

Project Sports Car

This is the first time I model a vehicle. I have made this just to intensify my modeling skills in 3Ds Max. When I started modeling this car, I encountered different polygonal modeling problems, like to decide whether to put a segments on a particular surface or not.  Polygonal modeling gives you various options and when making a shape or object is just like moving and placing the right vertexes in the right place.  I started with low poly then I could control if I have to increase these polygons or not.  The model below is rendered in Mental Ray.

So many people had ask me, why you have made many 3D models not for sale or not for work?  My answered to them.  This is my life, this makes me to be who I am.   



























No comments:

Post a Comment