Jan 14, 2012

Project Dragonfly


























Project Dragonfly in Rhinoceros has made me stretching out the full capability of the software. I have tried this in 3D Studio Max but it is more difficult especially if you start in low poly modeling, although I never tried in NURBS capability of 3D Max. In Rhino I have made it, not easy but not also difficult.  I made two lines in top view to trace the dragonfly and two lines in front view.  After I have made 4 lines for the body I used Csec command to make a cross sections then loft it. The head and eyes are just ellipsoid command and stretching the control points a little bit.  The body texture is just a blend of two bitmaps.  After I model this, I start to like Rhino.

No comments:

Post a Comment