Jan 2, 2012

Pillow in Rhino

After 3 days of exploring Rhino now I got the idea. I had able to create a throw pillow. Rhinoceros is a NURBS (Non Uniform Rational B-Splines) 3D modeling software which is intended to model a complex geometrical figures. From the users guide which is included from installation, I made a toy car, and a headphone then I proceed to create my pillow. I have not created a pillow in 3D Studio Max yet but now I have the idea how create it, not the same commands but the technique is the same. The more I get expose to Rhino the more I get the idea how to do it in Max. Rhinoceros is fast and robust to create 3D models and it is better than AutoCAD. What makes this good is, almost 80 percent of the AutoCAD commands are in Rhino plus additional mesh and surface commands to model an irregular objects like pillow. I am on my first step on this long journey for learning Rhino and when I become expert on this I will be writing tutorials. 




1 comment:

  1. Very awesome!!! When I seek for this I found this website at the top of all blogs in search engine. Goose down pillow

    ReplyDelete